THESE CIRCUMSTANCES MAY AFFECT YOUR RATE.
- Always use ACTUAL CLASS of product when utilizing the TMS.
- Shipments containing one or more articles that exceed 6 feet (72 inches) in length, may have an additional overlength fee. Always enter the longest dimension in the length field for this fee to be included in the LTL rate.
- Any shipment over 10,000 pounds; any shipment of six 48x48 pallets (12') or shipments occupying 12 linear feet or more, LTL Rates may not apply.
- If using Old Dominion and shipment is at least 350 cubic feet but less than 750 cubic feet and has a density of less than 3 pounds per cubic foot - LTL Rates will NOT apply.
- If using XPO Freight and shipment is 350 cubic feet and has a density of less than 3 pounds per cubic foot - LTL Rates will NOT apply
- If using Saia and shipment is at least 350 cubic feet but less than 750 cubic feet and as a density of less than 4 pounds per cubic foot, LTL rates MAY NOT apply.
- All LTL carriers (including ODFL, XPO and Saia), LTL rates MAY NOT not apply if 750 cubic feet or more and under 6 pounds per cubic foot.
- Note: carriers will calculate cubic feet using max pallet height allowed if non stackable (max pallet height varies by carrier).
- Shipments to/from Islands and/or shipments that require the use of a ferry may incur additional fees that the TMS will not display.
- Always refresh quotes if not shipping on the date the quote was initially requested.
- Please contact Ascent at 888-289-4600 x 1 to verify if an LTL rate is valid or if you would like to receive a Volume or Truckload quote.